Do you want smooth, silky and healthy hair? Give your hair some extra nourishment with argan oil. Grab the best argan oil benefits for hair growth and avoid hair issues like dandruff, split ends or hair loss. But before delving into the advantages, let us, first, understand what is argan oil. Read on!
● Argan oil, which is also called ‘miracle oil’ or ‘liquid gold’ is derived from argan nuts. It is made from the kernels that grow on argan trees. The argan tree is native to Morocco.
● Now, argan oil is frequently sold as pure oil. It can be directly applied topically or ingested to provide numerous health benefits. Also, argan oil is available in supplement capsule form. It is used in cosmetic products like shampoos, soaps and conditioners.
● Argan oil is also used for culinary purposes. Its consumption is believed to have several medical benefits like managing diabetes and high blood pressure.
● Also, as it is rich in antioxidants, it is believed that it can fight ageing by neutralizing free radicals that tend to damage the skin cells.
● Argan oil has often been used, traditionally, both topically and orally to improve the health of skin, hair and nails. It contains various beneficial properties and essential vitamins that can provide you with healthy and lustrous hair.
Find your argan oil at Mountainor and gain the best argan oil benefits for hair care today!
Switch to argan oil for hair care
Argan oil is full of powerful antioxidants, such as vitamin E, that can have multiple benefits for your hair and scalp. It helps prevent dryness and can reduce frizziness and boosts your hair shine. Argan oil is also rich in fatty acids such as oleic acid and linoleic acid. These oils tend to condition your hair.
Moreover, argan oil has anti-inflammatory properties that are good for your skin. This way, it improves skin conditions, including those that may affect the scalp. Also, argan oil is also known for treating dandruff problems.
Argan oil benefits
Argan oil is a nutrient-rich oil, and it can do wonders for your hair. Want to learn the argan oil for benefits for hair? Read on!
Flaunt lustrous hair with argan oil
Argan oil is rich in essential fatty acids that provide a natural shine to the hair strands. Also, the presence of vitamin E in the oil helps prevent dryness and boosts hair shine.
Better scalp health with argan oil
Are you fed up with flakes and dandruff? Fret not! Argan oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It protects the hair follicles from damage as it prevents the pores from clogging. It tends to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp. Argan oil is extremely beneficial and helps soothe an itchy scalp.
Fights frizz like a pro
Argan oil is known to be a superb moisturizer. It can provide your hair with a glossy look and tends to nourish and smoothen hair. Take a few drops of argan oil and apply properly on your hair strands. Let it rest for at least one or two hours. Then, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Renews your dull hair
Argan oil is packed with antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamin E. They help in revitalizing hair locks and restore the lustre to dull and lifeless hair.
Prevents styling and colour damage
According to a study, argan oil helps in reducing hair damage that is caused by hair dye. Also, argan oil is rich in fatty acids that tend to have a protective effect and help prevent hair damage from washing and styling.
Research shows that oils that are rich in fatty acids like linoleic acid and oleic acid add a protective layer to the hair. This tends to improve the combing force and prevents hair breakage during heat styling.
Protects the hair from sun damage with best argan oil for hair
Moroccan women have been using argan oil for centuries to protect skin from sun damage. One study observes that the antioxidant property that is present in argan oil protects the skin against free radicals. This is also beneficial for the hair and prevents it from drying and other damages caused by UV exposure.
Argan oil for hair growth
There are multiple argan oil benefits for hair and scalp. You can use argan oil for hair growth. It prevents hair breakage and hair loss. Also it is known that argan oil has the potential of improving hair growth as it is rich in Vitamin C.
Argan oil is rich in antioxidants and nourishing fatty acids that keep your hair moisturised. Also, they protect you against damage caused by free radicals and this, in turn, results in less hair breakage and shedding.
At Mountainor, you can find the best argan oil for hair. Made from natural ingredients, it helps you gain shinier and healthier hair. You can also use argan oil for skin care. Start your nourishment with argan oil today!
How to use argan oil for hair care?
Bid goodbye to frizzy hair with argan oil hair mask
Argan and coconut oil mask for dry hair
● You can prepare this oil hair mask using pure argan oil and other essential oils. Try mixing argan oil with coconut oil. It will help boost hair shine. Or you can use castor oil to promote hair growth. Also, you can add a few drops of essential oils like lavender, peppermint or rosemary, which have significant health benefits.
● Apply the oil to your hair and saturate your hair from roots to ends. Make sure to use an adequate amount. The hair should not be dripping in oil, but it should be coated entirely.
● Next, you need to wrap your hair in a towel. This helps the oil soak into your hair better. Let it rest for at least 15-30 minutes. If you want an intensive hair treatment, you can also let the hair mask rest overnight.
● Lastly, shampoo and condition your hair as you usually do. Your hair will feel silky and smooth, like never before.
Argan oil hair mask for oily hair
Do you have greasy or oily hair? We are here with the best hair mask for you. Follow the points given below and reap the benefits of argan oil for yourself.
– Green tea
– One cup water
– Ten drops of lemon essential oil
– Argan oil ½ tablespoon
● Prepare a cup of green tea.
● Now, combine ½ cup of green tea and 1 cup of water in a pot or saucepan. Let it boil. Reduce the stove heat and allow it to simmer for at least 5 minutes.
● Now pour the mix in a glass bowl and add ten drops of essential oil and ½ tablespoon of argan oil to it.
● Stir well until all the ingredients are blended. Allow the mixture to cool.
● Then, apply it on your hair section by section. Let it rest for at least 40 minutes.
● Finally, wash your hair with a mild shampoo and apply conditioner for the best results.
Gain the goodness of argan oil with a scalp treatment
● Argan oil is rich in antioxidants and hence, is excellent for scalp treatments. Whether you are experiencing dandruff issues, hair loss or dry scalp problems, argan oil can improve the overall health of your scalp.
● Start by applying a few drops of oil to your palms. Then, massage the oil onto your scalp. For this, separate your hair into four equal sections and then massage thoroughly. Massage the scalp for at least 10 minutes. This helps in stimulating blood circulation and also enhances oil production in the scalp.
● Then, allow the oil to rest in your hair for another 10 minutes. After that, rinse it with shampoo. You can repeat this treatment weekly if your scalp is itchy and irritated.
Argan oil conditioner for split ends
● You can use argan oil as a leave-in conditioner. So, first of all, wash your hair as you usually would and then towel-dry your hair. When argan oil is applied to wet hair, it becomes easier to reap the oil’s heat protection and detangling benefits.
● Rub a few drops of argan oil between your palms. Run your fingers thoroughly through your damp hair to use it as a leave-in conditioner.
● Remember to apply the oil at the ends of your hair. Argan oil helps in preventing split ends. You can also use argan oil serum for best hair benefits.
Homemade argan oil shampoo
Is your regular shampoo leaving your hair dry and stripped? Well, it’s time to ditch it and make your shampoo. Prepare your argan oil shampoo for the best hair results.
– Empty container and bottle
– Two tablespoons of argan oil
– One tablespoon of honey
– ½ cup of distilled water
– ¼ cup of castile soap
– 15 to 18 drops of essential oil (you can choose from the following)
● Lavender for relaxing aroma
● Tea tree oil for boosting hair growth
● Peppermint for itch relief
● Rosemary essential oil for hair growth and anti-dandruff effects
– Pour some distilled water into an empty container using a small funnel.
– Then, add argan oil, honey and some drops of essential oil.
– Next you need to pour liquid castile soap. Close the container cap and shake the container lightly to blend properly. And the shampoo is ready to use now.
Grab the argan oil benefits for hair care and get healthier and shinier hair. At Mountainor, you can find the best argan oil for yourself. It is made from natural ingredients and can work wonders for your hair. You can also use argan oil for face and skin care. Grab the benefits of argan oil today!
Things to consider before buying argan oil
Argan oil is truly a miraculous product when it comes to maintaining good hair health. Did you know argan oil is known to be one of the rarest and most expensive oils in the world. Want to learn how to choose the right argan oil? Given below are some relevant points to consider:
Check out the ingredient list
You should look out for a product that has only one ingredient that is 100% argan oil. It should not have added preservatives, fragrances or water. It should be organic argan oil.
Look at the packaging
You should never buy argan oil that is sold in clear or plastic bottles. This is because light tends to break down the oil’s essential properties. Glass packaging is the best way to store argan oil.
Nutty scent of argan oil
Now, argan oil is known to have a mild nutty aroma. Also, the scent tends to disappear after a few minutes upon contact with skin. You should avoid buying strong smelling or odorless oil.
Argan oil of morocco has a smooth texture
Argan oil should be smooth but not too watery. It should give a soothing effect when applied on the skin.
Observe the oil colour
Now, cosmetic and culinary oil have different colours. Cosmetic argan oil is light golden yellow in colour. If the colour looks too light, then it is possible that it was mixed with other oils. Culinary argan oil is golden brown in colour. Check the colour carefully before buying any argan oil product.
Presence of sediments
As argan oil is a natural product, sediment is a sign of good quality. When the oil is not highly refined, it has a tiny bit of sediment at the bottom of the bottle and this means that the oil is of good quality.
Always check the label of argan oil
Make sure that your oil is labelled ‘100% pure’ or ‘cold pressed’ or ‘made in Morocco’.
Just keep in mind the points mentioned above before buying argan oil for yourself. You can obtain the best argan oil benefits for hair with Mountainor’s organic oil product. It contains natural ingredients and is 100% safe to use.
Get Moroccon argan oil for yourself today
There are multiple moroccon argan oil benefits for hair. Let’s have a quick look at some of them:
➔ First of all, it helps restore hair shine and treats numerous scalp conditions like dry hair, dandruff and split ends.
➔ It promotes hair growth and also helps detangle the hair.
➔ Moreover, argan oil has moisturizing properties that help retain strong and healthy hair.
➔ Also, argan oil is enriched with antioxidants that help reverse cellular damage.
➔ Argan oil is an excellent hair styling product too.
Sounds nice? Switch to argan oil today. Get top-quality argan oil with Mountainor. It contains natural ingredients and can offer your hair the best advantages. Embrace happier and healthier hair with Moroccon argan oil.
FAQs – Schema
1. What is argan oil good for?
Argan oil has several benefits. As it is rich in antioxidants and has a lot of anti inflammatory properties, it helps enhance skin. Moreover, it contains fatty acids and vitamin E which are good for maintaining the health of the hair. Argan oil helps fight dandruff, split ends and enhances hair growth. You can find the best argan oil of Morocco at Mountainor. Made from natural ingredients, it is 100% safe to use. Shop today.
2. How often should you put argan oil in your hair?
You can put argan oil in your hair 2-3 times a week. It helps keep your hair silky and smooth. Argan oil is a concentrated oil. Grab the best argan oil benefits for hair care and maintain your hair health like a pro. Get the best quality argan oil with Mountainor.
3. Which argan oil is best for hair growth?
Always try to use pure argan oil. Never use products that have synthetic ingredients mixed in them. The ‘liquid gold’ oil that is naturally rich in vitamin E and fatty acids provides the skin and hair with protection from UV exposure and free radicals. Find pure and natural argan oil with Mountainor. Build your cart today.
4. What hair type is argan oil for?
Argan oil is best for those who have dry and frizzy hair. As the oil is rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, it helps us turn dry, coarse hair into softer and shinier hair. Also, argan oil is rich in antioxidants and helps in scalp treatment and protects the hair follicles from damage. You can find the best argan oil with Mountainor. It contains natural ingredients and can provide your hair with a natural shine and also improve your hair health. Find the best argan oil benefits for hair care with Mountainor’s organic oil available online.