WANT TO JOIN THE MOUNTAINOR FAMILY?
At Mountainor, we believe that when someone commits their money and time to support their health with nutritional supplements, they deserve to have the best products available, offering the best results, to feel the best improvement in their health and wellness. “To help people attain the highest degree of health by sourcing and supplying innovative, natural, organic and ethical foods, supplements, remedies and lifestyle options, while at the same time respecting and preserving a sustainable environment for future generations.”
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and optimize our e-commerce product listings of existing and future products (own brands and third-party brands) by taking into account relevant keywords/ by performing appropriate keyword searches (Amazon SEO)
- Definition, planning, coordination, and control of sales promotion activities with corresponding success (ROI analyses) and budget management
- Ensure that the sales performance of our accounts remains in healthy standing (e.g. avoiding late shipments and complaints from customers)
- Monitoring and maintaining an action plan that ensures the website has a competitive product positioning strategy, avoid stock-outs and has a high-quality brand and product information
- Permanent A/B testing of landing pages and product listings
- Analysis and reporting of all relevant KPIs (e.g. sales, visits, conversions, CTR) as well as the derivation of actions
- Ensure that the data flow to all connected systems works
At least 2 years experience in managing an e-commerce store
- Knowledge of how people shop on Amazon, Flipkart, and other marketplaces.
- Strong analytical and communication skills as well as a pronounced understanding of numbers
- Strong interest and willingness to learn about online marketing
- Problem-solving: you thrive at using your analytic and creative abilities to find solutions for problems or tasks, especially when working under time or resource constraints
- Flexibility: you juggle multiple tasks with confidence and are willing to assist with other roles as needed
- Interest in health, fitness, and nutrition
- Experience in health, bio-science, clinical laboratory tech., and nutrition are all a plus, (not a requirement)
Bachelor’s degree in business, operations, e-commerce, or equivalent relevant experience
What we Offer :
- An exciting job with guaranteed variety in a dynamic and fast-growing start-up
- Innovation with health and wellness at its core
- Productive and collaborative culture organically and thoughtfully curated by a team that loves to excel and make working fun
- A young team with flat hierarchies and direct communication
- A high level of personal responsibility and the opportunity to implement your own ideas
Email your resume on email@example.com
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members to understand product documentation requirements
Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the current content.
- Write straight-forward user tutorials and interface text
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
- Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Excellent writing and editing skills.
Good time-management skills
Full Time: In-office work(Hyderabad)
At least one year of copywriting experience
Proven experience working under strict deadlines and the ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
Great interpersonal and communication skills
A portfolio of published articles.
Email Your Resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum 6 months experience in Social Media Marketing
Managing all Social Media Platforms.
Will be responsible for managing all SMO activities such as the creation of content, creation of a strategy for brand awareness customer engagement, social media posting in different platforms, creation of ads campaign, and remarketing strategy.
Manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram YouTube, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Fluent English, both spoken and written.
Knowledge of PC: MS Office and typing.
Communication skills, ability to communicate freely via phone, e-mail, and messenger
Roles and Responsibilities
Responding to Customers Queries and Complaints on a real-time basis.
Manage work efficiently, generate ideas collaboratively with the team, and must have a passion for content.
Fast thinking individual who can create content on a variety of complaints, queries, or request
Ability to propose logical solutions as well as communicate them clearly and effectively
Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Linked In, Google+, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
Monitor trends in social media tools, digital platforms, and other applications
Maintaining Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Reports
Running company social media advertising campaigns.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor’s degree from any stream
Strong research skills
Good time management and Proficient with MS Office
Good knowledge about Social Media Platforms
Full-time(In Office) Hyderabad
Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc)
Experience in the Health care sector, the E-commerce platform will be a plus point.
Email Your Resume on email@example.com