Do you know that there is a fishy way to turn healthy? Start consuming omega 3 fish oil . Gain some omega 3 fish oil benefits and take a step towards good health. Want to learn more about omega 3 fish oil? Read on!
Omega 3 fish oil
You can gain the health benefits of omega 3 fish oil by consuming fish or taking supplements. Most of the benefits of fish oil come from the omega 3 fatty acids that are contained in it. Fish oil is enriched with omega – 3 fatty acids which are very important for maintaining your health.
There are two important ones, namely, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which are primarily found in fishes. Another omega 3 fatty acid called Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) is generally found in plant sources like nuts and seeds. Your body needs the omega 3 fatty acids mentioned above to function correctly.
Foods rich in omega 3 – fatty acids
You can eat non-fried, oily fish high in DHA and EPA omega 3 fatty acids. Have a look at the list given below:
– Tuna and many more
Following are some excellent food sources of ALA:
– Canola oil
– Soybean oil
– Chia seeds and many more
Get supplements and gain the best omega 3 fish oil benefits for yourself
If you are not a fish lover or vegetarian/vegan, you can consider taking this capsules or soft gels. These capsules are made from a soft layer of Gelatin. Capsules are a popular way to consume omega 3 fish oil.
How to choose the right supplement?
Before buying your fish oil supplement, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind. Please have a look at the points below:
– Make sure that the supplement you choose has adequate amounts of EPA and DHA, which are the most important types of omega – 3s.
– Check out the amount of omega 3 fatty acids in the supplement. The supplement may say on the front that it contains 1000 mg of fish oil per capsule. However, when you look at the back label, you may notice that the EPA and DHA are only 320 mg.
– Also, try buying supplements that have free fatty acids or triglycerides or phospholipids rather than ethyl esters.
– Check whether the supplement is fresh or not. Omega 3s are often prone to turning rancid. Once they go bad, they will have a foul smell. So, remember to check the date, smell the product and see whether it contains an antioxidant like vitamin E or not.
At Mountainor, we have the best omega 3 fish oil supplements for you. It is made from natural supplements and is 100% safe to consume.
Omega 3 fish oil benefits
Omega 3 fish oil contains omega 3 fatty acids which are a type of fat that the body cannot make on its own. They are essential fat. Fish are the best source of omega 3 fatty acids. However, some plants also contain omega 3 fish oil. Want to learn about the benefits of fish oil? Keep reading!
Healthy heart with omega 3 fish oil
Some studies suggest that people who eat a lot of fish have much lower rates of heart disease. There are numerous risk factors for heart disease that get reduced by consumption of fish oil. Following are some of the benefits of fish oil for the heart:
● Omega 3 fish oil can increase the levels of “good” HDL cholesterol.
● It tends to lower triglycerides by about 15-30%.
● It also reduces elevated blood pressure levels.
● Some studies suggest that it can prevent plaques that cause your arteries to harden as well as make arterial plaques more stable and safer.
Helps treat certain mental disorders
● Did you know your brain is made up of nearly 60% fat and much of this fat is omega 3 fatty acids? Hence, omega 3s are essential for normal brain function. Some studies have even suggested that people with certain mental disorders have lower omega 3 blood levels.
● Research suggests that fish oil supplements help prevent some mental disorders.
● It tends to alleviate the traits of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Keeps your eyes healthy
● Did you know there is evidence which shows that people who don’t get enough omega 3s have a higher risk of eye diseases?
● Eating fish is often linked to a reduced risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Reduce inflammation with omega 3 oil
● Now, inflammation is your immune system’s way of fighting infections and treating injuries. Also, chronic inflammation is said to be associated with severe illnesses like obesity, diabetes, depression and heart diseases. Therefore, reducing inflammation can help prevent such diseases.
● Studies suggest that in stressed and obese people, fish oil can reduce the production of inflammatory molecules called cytokines.
● Also, fish oil supplements tend to reduce joint pain and stiffness.
Enhances skin health
● Skin health tends to decline during old age or because of too much UV exposure.
● There are numerous skin disorders like psoriasis and dermatitis that may benefit from fish oil supplements.
May prevent ADHD in children -h3
● Omega 3s make up a significant proportion of the brain, and getting enough of them may help prevent behavioural disorders in early life.
● Fish oils may improve perceived hyperactivity, inattention, impulsiveness and aggression in children.
Boosts weight loss
● Obesity may significantly increase your risk of other diseases including heart disease, type 2 diabetes and even cancer.
● Fish oil helps improve body composition and prevents risk factors related to heart disease in obese people. Also, some studies indicate that fish oil supplements, when combined with diet or exercise, can help you lose weight.
Prevent depression with omega 3 fish oil
● Did you know some studies suggest that people with major depression issues appear to have lower blood levels of omega 3s?
● Research suggests that fish oil rich in EPA helps prevent depression.
Fish oil contributes to normal brain and eye development, fights inflammation, prevents heart diseases and brain malfunction and boosts overall health. Find the best fish oil supplement with us.
Omega 3 fish oil uses
This supplement has been linked to a number of health benefits. It tends to benefit your skin and hair too. Let’s dig deep into some of the advantages:
Protects your skin from sun damage
Omega 3 helps protect your skin against the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays. Studies have suggested that supplementing with a combination of DHA and EPA may reduce the skin’s sensitivity to UV rays.
Also, there is evidence that omega 3s prevents specific skin issues like rashes or fluid-filled blisters.
Bid goodbye to acne
Did you know a diet rich in omega 3s helps prevent or reduce the severity of acne? A few studies have suggested a decrease in acne lesions when supplementing with omega 3 fish oil.
Hair Care with omega 3 fish oil
Omega 3 has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in opening up the hair follicles and promoting hair growth. Also, since omega 3 is a healthy fat, it prevents dry and flaky scalp.
What is the right time to take fish oil?
● You can consume fish oil at any time of day. It depends on when it works best for you. Research suggests that the benefits of fish oil supplements are not immediate but associated with long-term consumption. Omega 3 supplements tend to increase omega 3 fatty acids levels in the body.
● When you adjust the time of your supplementation, it can help prevent some of the side effects linked to fish oil. For instance, acid reflux is one of the most common side effects associated with fish oil supplements.
● When you split your fish oil dosage into two smaller doses, it helps prevent acid reflux and indigestion.
Take fish oil supplement with your food
● Now, it is crucial to take your meals properly in order to maximise the absorption of fish oil supplements consumed by you. When you take a fish oil supplement with a good source of food, it tends to increase the bioavailability of omega 3 fatty acids and enhances their effectiveness.
● Also, when you take fish oil with food, it reduces the side effects associated with the consumption of fish oil supplements. For instance, when you consume fish oil immediately before a meal, it reduces the risk of acid reflux and indigestion.
Try consuming fish oil consistently
When you figure out the time that works for you and take your supplement consistently, its potential benefits get maximised. Some prefer taking fish oil in the morning while some may choose to take it with lunch or just before going to bed.
So, establish your routine and optimise the health benefits of fish oil for yourself. At Mountainor, you can find the best omega 3 oil tablets. They are made from natural ingredients and are 100% safe to use.
What are the most common omega 3 oil side effects?
At times, a high dose of fish oil may actually do more harm than good when it comes to health. Have a look at some of the potential side effects that can occur when you consume too much fish oil:
● Some research shows that supplementing with high amounts of omega 3 fatty acids tends to increase blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. The reason behind this is that large doses of omega – 3 can stimulate the production of glucose which contributes to high levels of long-term blood sugar levels.
● Also, bleeding gums and nosebleeds are two of the most common effects of excess fish oil consumption.
● Diarrhoea is also one of the most common side effects associated with consuming fish oil supplements. If you are experiencing diarrhoea after taking omega 3 fatty acids, then make sure that you are taking your supplements with meals. Consider decreasing your dosage to see if symptoms persist.
● Some people also feel heartburn after starting to take fish oil supplements. Other acid reflux symptoms include belching, nausea and stomach discomfort are also common side effects. Try to stick to a moderate dose and take your supplements with meals. It helps reduce acid reflux.
● Now, some omega 3 fish oil supplements are high in vitamin A. It can be toxic if consumed in large amounts. Vitamin A toxicity can cause side effects like dizziness, nausea, joint pain or skin irritation. It may also lead to liver damage. (source)
● Some studies suggest that taking too much fish oil may actually interfere with sleep and contribute to insomnia. One case study suggests that a high dose of fish oil worsened symptoms of insomnia and anxiety for a patient with a history of depression.
Remember the points mentioned above and protect yourself from the side effects of omega 3 fish oil. It is essential to consume the appropriate amount of fish oil supplements according to the requirements of your body. Consider visiting a doctor before starting consumption.
Best omega 3 fish oil capsules
Now, omega 3 fatty acids are essential for your health. When you eat whole foods that are rich in omega 3s like fatty fish, it is the best way to get enough of them. But when you don’t eat fish, you may want to consider taking supplements. There are numerous omega – 3 supplements available, but not all of them have the same health benefits.
Omega 3 comes in different forms, that is natural and processed. The processing tends to affect the form of fatty acids. Have a look at the points given below for better understanding.
In a whole fish, omega 3 fatty acids are present as free fatty acids and also free phospholipids and triglycerides.
In fish oil, omega 3 fatty acids are mostly present as triglycerides.
Processed fish oil
Now, when fish oils are refined, food chemists tend to convert the triglycerides into ethyl esters. This allows them to adjust the concentration of DHA and EPA in the oil.
Here, the ethyl esters in processed fish oils can be converted back into triglycerides. These are then termed as ‘reformed’ triglycerides.
Now, all the above forms have health benefits, but studies suggest that absorption of omega 3 from ethyl esters is not as good as from the other forms.
Hence, it is advised to take supplements that are made from natural fish oil and not processed. At Mountainor, we have the best omega 3 supplements for you. Choose the correct fish oil supplement for yourself and make a move towards good health.
It’s time to get fishy!
FAQs – Schema
1. Does omega 3 fish oil make you fat?
Omega 3 oil does not make you fat. In fact, omega 3 fatty acid is highly recommended for those who wish to lose weight. But you need to consume it in an appropriate quantity. Extremely high doses may increase your metabolic weight. So, it is crucial to plan your dosage properly.
Adequate consumption of fish oil can lead to a plethora of health benefits. Get the best omega 3 fish oil supplement with Mountainor and gain multiple omega 3 fish oil benefits for yourself. Order today.
2. What are some of the best omega 3 fish oil benefits?
There are multiple benefits of omega 3 fish oil. It tends to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases and inflammation. Also, it reduces joint pain and enhances muscle growth. You can find the best omega 3 fish oil tablets with Mountainor. They are made from natural ingredients and are 100% safe to use. Build your cart today.
3. How many omega 3 fish oil capsules should you take each day?
Generally, most of the health organisations recommend a minimum of 250-500 mg combined EPA and DHA every day for healthy adults. However, higher amounts are recommended for people with certain health conditions. Consult your doctor before starting consumption. Get the best omega 3 fish oil supplements with Mountainor and grab some omega 3 fish oil benefits for yourself. Order now.
4. What is the best time to take omega 3 fish oil tablets?
Fish oil supplements can be, generally, taken at any time of the day. However, they get absorbed better when taken with meals. Find the best omega 3 fish oil supplements for yourself with Mountainor. They are made from natural ingredients and are totally safe to use. Shop today.